Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thank God, the Grammy's are here...

...because if I have to watch that damn Grammy commercial ONE MORE TIME, I swear, I'm going "Office Space" on my big screen.

It's unbelieveable. I know CBS wants to promote the annual event - it is on their channel. But seriously - I just saw four Grammy commercials in one commercial break...TWO OF THEM WERE BACK-TO-BACK! The same commercial!

It wouldn't be so bad if each time they showed one it was different, and did not end with that Jonas Brother kids saying "baby" in his teenage angst.

Because life is so hard.

I enjoy the Grammy's as much as the next person...I'm a music fan, but there's only so much pushing and prodding I can take before I'm just going to change the channel.

And please...no one take that last sentence out of context.

Anyone else? Grind that...and let me know.

Mike Tobias
Port Arthur News

1 comment:

  1. Teenage angst?

    I thought he was just severely constipated.

    ReplyDelete

The Daily Grind is moderated by members of The Port Arthur News. While we encourage thoughtful, insightful responses from the public, we do discourage the use of profanity, racial or malicious remarks towards Daily Grind contributors or those who leave comments on the blog. We also reserve the right to delete such comments, or comments containing online solicitors.

But please, don't let this discourage you from a heartfelt reply. Comment to your heart's desire. Let us know what gets your gears grinding!

Also, we'd like you to use your name, so we know who you are! And if you don't want to use your name, use your city so we know where the Grind is reaching!

Grind it!