Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Don’t get caught driving without a warranty

I checked my cell phone during a break today at work and noticed someone had snuck me a recorded message so I checked it.
Here’s what the message said — “Don’t be caught driving without a warranty.”
Yea right. Let me sign up for a warranty for my 1992 Chevy van. And while I’m at it let me get a special warranty to cover my leaking radiator and old tires.
I really think the warranty message gets on my nerves more than those e-mails from a foreign diplomat asking for my banking information because they want to give me millions of dollars.

1 comment:

  1. The message was really weird, where is the message coming from? maybe you do something really rare because you were so scared, so I think this is perfect to getting a warranty.m10m

    ReplyDelete

The Daily Grind is moderated by members of The Port Arthur News. While we encourage thoughtful, insightful responses from the public, we do discourage the use of profanity, racial or malicious remarks towards Daily Grind contributors or those who leave comments on the blog. We also reserve the right to delete such comments, or comments containing online solicitors.

But please, don't let this discourage you from a heartfelt reply. Comment to your heart's desire. Let us know what gets your gears grinding!

Also, we'd like you to use your name, so we know who you are! And if you don't want to use your name, use your city so we know where the Grind is reaching!

Grind it!